Need Help?

By Phone Icon

By Phone

IT Service Desk »

Hours: (M-F)
7:30am - 5pm
In Person Icon

In Person

IT Support Center »
Level 3, Dimond Library

See website for hours
Chat with IT Support

Chat with IT Support

On the Web Icon

On the Web

Search UNH IT»
Contact Us »

Account Maintenance

If you need to change your access in a specific application please go to the IT Account Summary page and click on the icon.  There are different procedures for requesting a change access for each application.

If you or one of your employees is transferring positions you can submit an IT Account Modification Request form to the IT Account Administrators.  An Account Admin will contact you and help you coordinate the transition.  You can also use this form to request that IT Accounts be terminated.

Please submit the Extended Sponsored User form If you need to extend an individual sponsored user status or extend an employees access past their job end date.

UNH IT Accounts are automatically deactivated based upon your student or employee status.  Click here to see details on the process for deactivating employees.