Need Help?

By Phone Icon

By Phone

IT Service Desk »

Hours: (M-F)
7:30am - 5pm
In Person Icon

In Person

IT Support Center »
Level 3, Dimond Library

See website for hours
Chat with IT Support

Chat with IT Support

On the Web Icon

On the Web

Search UNH IT»
Contact Us »


UNHINFO is the primary Web Server for the UNH campus. It hosts web pages for UNH Organizations and Departments. A Web Contributor account gives you 'FTP only' access to the UNHINFO server, allowing you to add, modify and update your organization's or department's web pages.


Who can get a UNHINFO Web Page Contributor account?

Those who are charged with creating or maintaining web pages for a UNH Department are eligible for a Contributor Account. All Department accounts require authorization from either a Dean, Director, or Department head.

In the case of Student Organizations, authorization must come from a Student Affairs administrator who will verify the status of the Student Organization, and that the account was requested by a duly elected official of the Organization.

How can I apply for an account?

Click on the Apply Online button in the UNHINFO Application Form and Useful Links section above.

How do I get started?

Visit the UNHINFO webpage.

For detailed FTP information visit the FTP Guidelines webpage.

How do I reset or change my password?

Please go to Login Help to reset or change your UNHINFO password.

Where can I find more information or answers?

If you have any further questions, you can contact UNHINFO Help.

How do I disable a UNHINFO account?

Students:  UNHINFO account for student expire automatically at the end of each academic year.  Student who require their access extended will need to complete UNHINFO Web Contributor account application.  Please refer to the 'How to Apply' section to the upper right.

Faculty and Staff: The Human Resources employee termination process is directly related to disabling of computer accounts.  On an employee's termination date his or her UNHINFO account will be automatically disabled.  If you want an account disabled prior to an employee leaving the University, please call the UNH IT Service Desk at 862-4242. More information on the deactivation of computer accounts.