Come visit us in the Dimond Library, Main Level to get help with your computer or UNH network needs.
The Academic Technology Support Center (ATSC) is one component of the Dimond Academic Commons (DAC) located on Level 3 (Main Level), Dimond Library. DAC provides "one-stop shopping" for students to get help with their academic work including using library resources and consulting help with computer and communications questions. Faculty and staff can also get assistance with research and information technology issues.
The DAC ATSC has friendly staff to help you:
- Clean viruses and spyware from your laptop
- Learn how to stay virus and spyware-free
- Get connected – including UNH highspeed wireless
- Setup UNH email on your mobile devices
- Use Blackboard
- Use Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Drop off exam-scan test sheets & surveys
- Scan documents & images
- Set up your laptop to print to the library printers
For more information about the Dimond Academic Commons go to http://www.library.unh.edu/locations/dimond-library/dimond-academic-commons
For suggestions concerning resources and services you would like to see in the DAC ATSC, click here